According to Bruce Nussbaum, author of a new book titled Creative Intelligence,”Creativity is learned behavior that gets better with training—like sports. You can make creativity routine and a regular part of your life.”
Here are 4 Ways to Amplify Your Creativity today.
1. Assemble a creative circle.
So you need to engage with creative people. Ask yourself, among your friends and colleagues, who is the most creative? Who brings out the most creativity in you?
2. Belong to a pivot circle.
Successful creativity requires scaling your new concept into an actual product. You have to pivot from creativity to creation. To do that, you need to find the resources to transform your concept into reality…I like to call them “wanderers,” people (or smart crowds) experienced enough to screen new ideas, pick those likely to succeed, and provide the resources to try them out.
3. Conduct a creativity audit.
So take a moment to take a creativity audit. What do you really know that might be of value? What does your generation, your group, your family, your hobbies, your obsessions give you that might connect to new technologies or other bits of knowledge that might lead to something new?
4. Map your creativity.
Being creative means leading a creative life. We need to reflect on what we do, with whom we engage, how we act in order to increase our creative capacities. One easy way is to keep a creativity journal and map our creativity.A creativity map can reveal your process of creativity. Or it can show the banality of your life and why you should change it.
How else can you be more creative today?
- mplsmn likes this
- wheneverythingstarted reblogged this from merde-petit-maitre
- freakgraphic reblogged this from unbright
- theunconventionaldudette reblogged this from wilwheaton
- clookhong reblogged this from fastcompany
- elyshdylan reblogged this from studio630
- 182k reblogged this from nikolawashere
- teethtap likes this
- h-a-r-t-l-e-s-s reblogged this from staywiththesunshine
- theagould likes this
- xiixiidx likes this
- grisbouillie reblogged this from satans8itch
- satans8itch reblogged this from imanalientonightt
- refreference reblogged this from cisphobicwitch
- rlchardramirez likes this
- texturemap reblogged this from androphilia
- lethargicartist likes this
- ifitsnotinyourmind likes this
- unbeknownstlove reblogged this from fastcompany
- tantumpluvia likes this
- addictedtotheji likes this
- lukewarmsourmilk likes this
- the-girl-who-dreams-big reblogged this from resourcehavenmaven
- anna2992 reblogged this from merde-petit-maitre
- alouestdeden likes this
- photolounges likes this
- myjetlife likes this
- andripap likes this
- ciscandocinza likes this
- spuslblue reblogged this from quilt-stuff
- spuslblue likes this
- gromae likes this
- i-need-art reblogged this from wilwheaton
- watermelonslush reblogged this from senseless-serendipity
- beingcrystal reblogged this from littlethinsaboveus
- ctonico reblogged this from jorgefzsp
- hartindy123 likes this
- wildfloweriam reblogged this from serpentine913
- leoproudhammer likes this
- sosadia reblogged this from serpentine913
- llelumineux likes this
- ianospoeticphoto likes this
- lyster likes this
- serpentine913 reblogged this from fastcompany
- silentbaka reblogged this from phantom-raviolis
- serpentine913 likes this
- senororfila likes this
- quasi-death likes this
- shiman reblogged this from yuruyurau
- kristinmegumiwong likes this